- A New Monginis factories at Kolkata was re-launched
- Awarded "Well Known Brand of India" recognition by Government of India.
- Monginis listed among the Top 100 Franchise brands by India’s no.1 Franchising Magazine - The Franchising World
- Awarded Franchisor of the Year - Bakery Category 2018
- Awarded Economic Times Now - Food & Grocery Brand of India in Bakery category
- New Monginis factories at Patna, Delhi, Hyderabad were established
- Awarded Franchisor of the Year - Bakery & Café Category 2017
- Awarded The Economic Times Iconic Brand of India in Cakes category
- Awarded The Economic Times - India Licensing Award - Licensee of the Year 2017
- Awarded Times Network - Brand Leadership Award 2017
- Monginis factory at Odisha relaunched and Monginis Raipur Factories was established
- Awarded Indian Power Brand in Cakes Category
- Awarded The Majestic Five Continents Brand for Quality & Excellence in Germany
- Awarded Food & Grocery Brand of India in Bakery category Year 2016
- A New Monginis Factory at Kolhapur was established.
- Awarded India's Most Trusted Brand in Bakery Category
- Monginis was the first Cake Brand to launch an exclusive E-motion cake. A cake with real Lights, Movement & sounds!
- Monginis became a pioneer of an Educatainment Theme Park by launching Mongiland - Kid’s Dream World, at Monginis Bhiwandi factory.
- Awarded India's No.1 Cake Brand in the Bakery category
- A 2000 kgs cake was made for an event at Thane West - Vasant Balmahotsav of 120 ft x 10 ft dimension.
A New Monginis Factory at Aurangabad was established
- Monginis launched an E-commerce website for Online delivery in PAN INDIA.
- Monginis launched an exclusive Photo Cake with edible ink.
A New Monginis Factory at Palanpur (Tarmal Bakers) was established
A new Monginis Factory at Bhiwandi was established
A New Monginis Factory at Surat was established
A New Monginis Factory at Ahmedabad was established
Two New Monginis factories at Goa & Baroda were established
- A New Monginis Factory at Rajkot was established
- Monginis Bhandup Factory (Delicia Foods) was started for catering Packaged Cakes category
A New Monginis Factory at Pune was established
Monginis became an international brand, as it started a factory in Egypt.
The longest Cake in Asia is 55 feet, 350 kilograms. It was made by Monginis Bakery for Rotary Club Event in Mumbai.
Monginis entered the Packaged Cakes Category with the launch of its Vanilla Slice Cake product.
A New Monginis Factory at Versova Andheri west was established
Monginis Cake Shop Franchise Model was First introduced by visionary Late Mr.H.T.Khorakiwala
A hundred years old Heritage Brand was taken over by the Khorakiwala family from the two Italian Mongini Brothers.
After World War II, the Mongini brothers left the country, selling their restaurant to a local family, the Khuranas
Following a widening of Churchgate Street, they reopened two more New and larger building
Two Italian Brothers, started a Restaurant at Churchgate Street of Bombay named Mongini Ltd.