Terms and Conditions
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extend or intent of the Terms or the rights to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
www.monginis.net or the Website means the online portal owned and operated by Monginis Foods Pvt. Ltd., which provides a platform to the shoppers to get information of the products listed on Website;
“Vendor/Seller/ Affiliate” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products or services on www.monginis.net;
“User/ You” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller/Affiliate using or accessing the services provided on this Website.
User Account, Password and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify www.monginis.net of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. www.monginis.net cannot and will not be liable for any losses or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section (b).
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Monginis, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Monginis through electronic records and You consent to receive communication via electronic record from Monginis periodically and as and when required. Monginis may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Term of Agreement/ Service:
This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the Website, Either you or Monginis may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause However, Monginis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the products and services offered on the Website or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Modification of Terms and Conditions:
Monginis may at any time amend and/or modify the terms and conditions contained on the Website without any prior notification or intimation to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the amended and/or modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Website. However, if you continue to use the Website you agree to accept and abide by the amended / modified Terms and Conditions.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Monginis.
Monginis Gift Vouchers:
- Gift Vouchers (hereinafter referred to as E-Gift Vouchers) physical can be redeemed only in any of the Monginis Cake Shops and but not on www.monginis.net. A location where a Gift Voucher can be redeemed is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as a “Franchisee or Website” respectively.
- A Gift Voucher is a prepaid payment device that comes with a PRODUCT EXCHANGE. They are not credit Vouchers, charge Vouchers or debit Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be purchased by using Discount Coupon Codes.
- Every Gift Voucher has to be physically submitted to Monginis Franchisee in original in order to redeem it.
- To use a Gift Voucher at a Franchisee, present them at the time of payment. They entitle the bearer to exchange it for only the value they carry. The bearer of a Gift Voucher has to select a product from amongst the ones available with the Franchisee at the time of exchange.
- Monginis is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Voucher. Risk of loss passes to the purchaser of the Gift Voucher and upon handing over of the Gift Voucher to the recipient.
- A Gift Voucher / Coupon Code / Reward Points has an expiration date of 6 (Six) MONTHS from the date of issue.
- While there is “valid through” period, the entitlements on a Gift Voucher do not expire. You may not use a Gift after the “valid thru” period.
- A Gift Voucher is nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- Monginis reserves the right to cancel an issued a Gift Voucher and/or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained a Gift Voucher is used to make purchases in Monginis Exclusive Cake Shops.
- In the event a Gift Voucher is non-functional, the recipient and purchaser’s sole remedy, and Monginis sole liability, shall be the replacement of such a gift voucher.
- In case if any Franchisee refuses to honor the Gift Voucher or for any other problems if a Franchisee or the Website fails to honor a Gift Voucher, please email the Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to report the incident.
- We may change the terms of, or add new terms to, these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without cause, and without giving you notice. In addition, we may suspend, cancel, add, modify or delete any feature offered in connection with your Gift Voucher at our sole discretion at any time, with or without cause, and without giving you notice. The Gift Voucher is Monginis property.
Termination due to non-compliance with Agreement:
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to Monginis, Monginis may in its sole discretion limit User activity by immediately removing User listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate User membership, and/or refuse to provide User with access to the Website,
- If the User is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect ination;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Monginis.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Monginis name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Monginis.in is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Monginis, www.monginis.net , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Website is created and controlled by Monginis Foods Pvt. Ltd. in Mumbai, India and shall be governed by the laws of India. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Monginis Sites. Use of the Monginis Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold Monginis, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Monginis Site
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this Website, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Monginis or its content suppliers and is protected by International copyright laws and regulations.
In addition, Monginis owns a copyright on this Website as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site’s content. Except as expressly provided herein, Monginis does not grant any express or implied right to you. Monginis actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this site are Copyright (c) 2011 Monginis, All rights reserved.
Monginis and other names, graphics, logos, and icons identifying Monginis or its products or services are the proprietary marks of Monginis. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Monginis, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Monginis. All other trademarks not owned by Monginis that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Monginis welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this Website. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, inaction, or any other content you contribute to Monginis or this Website (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Monginis to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works , display worldwide, or act on such content, without additional approval or consideration, in any , media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this Website and that use of your content by Monginis will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Monginis as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this Website. The waiver by Monginis of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
Important Notice to Webmasters:
Regarding the use of trademarked names in Meta tags and/or hidden text, we have a no-tolerance policy. The use of trademarked names in Meta tag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, Meta tags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings search engines is unfair competition. Linking to any Monginis web page is prohibited absent express written permission Monginis. Framing the Monginis website with links, advertisements and/or other ination not originating the Monginis website is expressly prohibited.
Online Shopping Platform:
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the service available on this Website and transaction at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website. Monginis accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. The address at which deliver of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects. After the receipt of payment, the Buyer, Monginis shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Buyer. Any and all orders placed by you on this Website are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway. Before placing an order, you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s descriptions. “We as Monginis shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian Rupees(INR). Prices, Products and Services may change at Monginis’ discretion.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to ______________
Customer care – Call us at +91 – ____________ (toll free)
Available between ___ AM – ___ PM.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon shipment. Thereafter Monginis will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the product.
Terms of Delivery of Product by Monginis:
- If Recipient receives the product in damaged conditions
- If the Recipient receive a wrong product
- If the Product to be deliver is missing in transit and the product is not traceable.
- If the Recipient received product has wrong message on the product.
In such case the Recipient should check the product delivered and if found damaged then recipient should refuse to accept and immediately inform the Customer Care. If Customer Care is satisfied with the product description as mentioned above then the same shall be processed to full refund with respect to the value of the product order.
Non delivery of products
We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. For perishable products, delivery attempt can be made again subject to our decision and you may be liable for additional delivery charge in such cases. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
- Wrong shipping/delivery address.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
- Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Delivered the product at the Gate / Neighbor as per instruction given by receiver.
- Recipient not available.
No refund shall be made with respect to all the above mentioned cases
Please read the below stated points for any cancellations.Please understand that the points mentioned in the policies are with reference to the time frame for cancellation on the www.monginis.net website selected by the user in checkout process. With consideration towards the cancellation of any product order by the customer shall be cancelled within 15 (Fifteen) minutes of payment / checkout process / order places request is confirmed. Once the product is ordered the same cannot be cancelled after the prescribed time frame.
If the cancellation request comes to Monginis within 15 (Fifteen) minutes of the placing of the order, 100% refund of the order value to the Bank Account / Monginis wallet will be debited without any further cancellation charges.
If the cancellation request comes to Monginis after 15 (Fifteen) minutes of the placing of the order, 100% of the order value will be deducted as cancellation charges. 0% refund to Bank Account / Monginis wallet will be applicable.
In any of the cases abovestated, Wallet refunds and Bank refunds can be initiated only at the discretion of Monginis considering the reasons of cancellation like unfortunate events, calamities or unavoidable circumstances. No claims to refund can be made by customer to overrule above stated clause.
The acceptance of order is subject to availability of products, delivery areas and time. The order may or may not be accepted. The order might be cancelled after assessing the circumstances and communicated to customer. In such case amount paid by customer is fully refunded to Monginis wallet or bank account.
Only one attempt for delivery will be made. Please confirm availability of recipient before choosing delivery time. If recipient is not available at the time of delivery, second attempt will not be made and order will be cancelled. No refund will be made in such case.
Refunds are processed subject to your payment method within 15 working days.